Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Tattoo Challenge

My stepdad wants me to get a tattoo.

About a month ago, when I was very emotional about how much I suck (I'm better now. At the emotional part. I still feel I suck) I told you guys that I will get a tattoo if I sell 100 books in one day of one title. And that was bullshit, because I know that's never gonna happen.

However, my stepdad REALLY wants me to get a tattoo.

So here's the deal. I was going over my stats, because I like numbers, and I discovered that since July I have sold 93 books. Which, you know, ain't a lot. But it's something.

So I told my stepdad that I would get a tattoo if I sold 100 books before the end of the year.

And then, because I want to make it worth something, I decided that I would have the tattoo done on my ankle. On my left ankle.

The ankle that I used to cut on when I got really pathetically emotional.

See, at some point last year, and I don't really remember when, save that it was early-ish, I broke my SI "Sobriety". I don't remember when, only that it was between January and April (because I remember everything about April) and that it was...uh...probably the worst relapse I've had to date.

So basically, what I'm saying is, buy another seven pieces of my shit before the end of the year, and I will go get a small-but-emotionally significant tattoo.

And I will take pictures of it and show you. Because you guys are awesome. 

1 comment:

  1. So what you're saying is, if we buy a certain number of books you'll show some leg?

    I approve of this marketing scheme.

    ReplyDelete